- Creamsickle flavored cake
- Sandy Ulmer
- 1 (18 1/4 oz) orange cake mix
- 2 tsp (10 ml) orange extract
- 1 (16 oz) carton whipped topping
- 1 (16 oz) carton sour cream
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) orange extract
- 2 cups (475 ml) powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to temp on cake box. Prepare cake mix according to box and add 2 tsp (10 ml) orange extract.
- Bake in two 9 inch round cake pans prepared to box directions.
- Bake according to box.
- Cool thoroughly and slice each layer in half horizontally, making 4 layers.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spread between layers and on sides and top of cake.
- Keep this in the refrigerator till served. YUM YUM!!