Cabbage and Pork Stir Fry
- Great stir fry dish made easy in 20-30 minutes.
- 6 pork chops, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cabbage, sliced into strips
- 1 large can tomato juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups (475 ml) rice, cooked
- Place pork chops in wok or large skillet.
- Add Worcestershire sauce to meat and brown.
- Add sliced bell peppers to mixture and let simmer till steamed.
- Add stewed tomatoes and continue to simmer.
- Add cabbage sliced in strips.
- Pour large can of tomato juice over mixture.
- Allow mixture to stew down until cabbage is lightly crunchy.
- Serve over cooked rice.
- I cook my rice in the microwave:
2 cups of rice
3 cups of water
pinch of salt
Let cook for 20 minutes on power 7 or medium heat and serve.