- 1 yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- cinnamon and sugar
- Dump all of the ingredients into large mixing bowl and beat until just smooth.
- Grease a bundt pan and dust with the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Top with half the batter.
- Top more cinnamon-sugar mixture and add the rest of the batter, topping with more cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for about 45 minutes.
- Very easy and very tasty.