- Tortillas filled with cream cheese and vegetables
- Dova Tinberg
Serves/Makes:12 roll ups
- 1 (8 oz (224 grm).) tub soft-whipped reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). Watkins Garden Vegetable Dip or Garlic Dill Dip Mix
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Watkins Onion Flakes
- 6 flour (6 inch) tortillas
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped cauliflower
- Remove cream cheese from tub and place in bowl; let stand until soft enough to stir.
- Add dip mix and onion flakes to cream cheese; mix well.
- Spread on tortillas.
- Sprinkle with vegetables, and roll up each tortilla as tightly as possible;
- wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving time.
- Cut each roll in half before serving.
- I found this recipe, I believe, on a website advertising Watkins products. I have yet to try it out, I am waiting for an opportunity to need appetizers.