B-B-Q Hamburger-Bean Casserole
- Easy, and the B-B-Q sauce makes it a "guy" pleaser !
- 3 cans of your favorite beans-I personally like pork-n-beans,kidney beans,and black beans
- 6 strips of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 pound cooked hamburger meat
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). ketchup
- Combine mustard,vinegar,brown sugar, and ketchup until it is similar to bbq sauce.
- Taste and add more ingredients if needed to suit your taste.
- Combine all other ingredients in a casserole dish (9x13 inch) and pour sauce over top mixing thoroughly.
- Bake until heated through and bubbly.
- It tastes very good,(much better than it sounds at first).
My husband hates casseroles and beans and said he likes it so try it !!!
Serve with hot cornbread and butter !