Curry Chicken and/or Tuna Salad
- Easy and wonderful
- 1 pkg Mrs. Grass' dry noodle soup mix
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- 1 cup (225 ml) instant rice
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped celery
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped onion
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped chicken or tuna
- 1 tsp (5 ml) curry powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) mustard
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- Combine soup mix and water and bring to a boil.
- Add rice and return to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for ten minutes.
- Stir to fluff.
- Cover and Remove from heat.
- Let stand for twenty minutes then add remaining ingredients.
- Chill overnight.
- Serve with rings of fresh pineapple.