- Broiled open-faced sandwiches
- Brian McCullough
- 1 loaf white bread
- 1 large can of Baked beans
- 1 pound of bacon
- 1 package cheese slices
- Fry bacon until mostly done and drain.
- Place bread on cookie sheet and toast 1 side under broiler lightly.
- Drain can of beans.
- Place beans on untoasted side of bread.
- Place 1 slice cheese on each.
- Top with pre-cooked bacon.
- Broil until bacon is cooked, cheese is melted, and edges of bread are toasted.
- Quick, easy and delicious, kids favorite. Great with tossed salad in summer or soup in winter!