- A muffin type cake
- Bisquick Breakfast & Bunches magazine
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (475 ml) Bisquick Original
- baking mix
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dries rosemary
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) white coarse sugar crystals
- (decorating sugar)
- Heat oven to 400 .
- Grease bottoms only of 12 medium muffin cups, 2 1/2x1 1/4 inches, or line with paper baking cups.
- Beat eggs slightly in medium bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except sugar crystals just until moistened.
- Divide batter evenly among cups.
- Sprinkle with sugar crystals.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately remove from pan.