- A delicious treat to satisy any ones sweet tooth.
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2 cups (475 ml) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 2 cups (475 ml) powedered sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) coconut
- 1 cup (225 ml) coarsley chopped pecans
- 1 cup (225 ml) sliced strawberries
- 2 cups (475 ml) heavy whipped cream, whipped with 2 Tbls. sugar
- Place sugar in a bowl.
- Combine 1 stick melted butter.
- Add graham cracker crumbs.
- Mix well and line 9 in x 12 in dish with crumb mixture.
- In a seperate bowl, combine 2 sticks of butter, extract and powder sugar.
- Beat at medium speed for 15 minutes.
- Pour mixture over crumbs.
- Layer remaining ingrediants in order listed over filling.
- Garnish top with extra strawberries.
- Refridgerate several hours before cutting in 3" squares.