- Iced Coffee
- Mark Donaher
- Instant Coffee (any kind)
- Milk or cream (whichever you prefer)
- Boiling water
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) instant coffee
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) sugar
- (adjust both to individual tastes)
- Into a pitcher or jug:
- Add 1/4 cup (60 ml) boiling water to mixture
- (may need more or less to melt sugar and coffee).
- Stir to make sure slurry is well mixed.
- Add 3 cups (700 ml) cold milk or cream (again to taste).
- Pour over ice and enjoy.
- Once the basic recipe is given you can add more or less sugar; more or less coffee; more or less milk/cream. All depending on individual tastes.