- Graham Cracker Crumb Crust, Lite Citrus Filling
- Cathie MacDonald
Serves/Makes:9" Pie - 8 Servings
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) orange marmalade
- 1-1/4 c Graham Crumbs
- 1/4 c sliced almonds chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- 3 c orange sherbet, softened
- 2 c vanilla yogurt
- fresh fruit
- In a small saucepan melt butter or margarine and marmalade.
- Remove from heat and stir in crumbs, almonds and cinnamon.
- Press evenly into 9" pie plate.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 8 mins.
- Stir together sherbet and yogurt and pour into pie shell.
- Freeze until firm. (about 3 hours).
- Cover for longer storage.
- Serve with fresh fruit.
- This is the receipe on the box of Graham crumbs in the cupboard.
Hope its the one you're looking for...