- Cheaters' Roast Potato Chunks with a zing
- Cathie's Own
Serves/Makes:Serves 6 Hungry People
- 6 white potatoes, scrubbed, peeled if you like, and cut in eighths
- 1 tsp (5 ml) BROMST (a mix of herbs: equal amounts Basil, Rosemary, Oregano, Marjoram, Sage and Thyme)
- 2 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh lemon juice
- lemon zest
- Salt & Pepper
- Scrub potatoes well, peel if desired.
- Cut into bite size chunks and place in bowl
- Put remaining ingredients in a container, and shake well.
- Pour over potatoes and toss to cover.
- Let sit 1/2 to 1 hour.
- Empty onto a cookie sheet and bake for 25 mins
- or until potatoes are soft and golden.
- This one is made up. The measurements are a little difficult since I
just "throw" it together. It's easy, delicious, and everyone thinks you worked really hard!