Totally Different Iced Coffee
- Not for Dieters!
- Cathie MacDonald
- 10 frozen coffee cubes
- Squirt of chocolate sauce
- 4 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- Put coffee cubes into blender and enough milk to cover.
- Blend on low speed till cubes are coarsely chopped.
- Add Ice Cream, chocloate sauce, and enough milk to fill blender.
- Blend on high speed til smooth.
- Pour into chilled tumblers.
- Iced coffee is a favourite here in the summertime. We stock up on available
coffee by placing left over coffee into ice cube trays and freezing them.
The coffee cubes, as opposed to liquid coffee, provide a cool and slushy