Pan Fried Chicken with Mushroom Gravy
- Amy Lee Merritt
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fat free sour cream
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) skim milk
- Spices of your liking
- Season chicken breasts.
- In a large skillet, pan grill chicken until done. Making sure to turn often.
- While chicken is cooking, whisk soup, sour cream and milk together.
- When chicken is done, pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Simmer 10-15 minutes on low.
- I usually serve this with white rice, and use the extra sauce as a gravy.