- Very simple but taste great!
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). each tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 oz (112 grm). shredded Colby or Monterey jack cheese
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped sweet red peppers (optional)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped water chestnuts (optional)
- 1 5 oz (140 grm). can white chicken, drained OR
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). chopped onion
- Arrange crescent rolls on a 12-inch pizza pan, forming a ring with
- the pointed ends facing the outer edge of the pan and the wide ends
- Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over wide ends of rolls.
- Fold points over the filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- This was given to me by my sister-in-law, Marie Wiltfang. It is really