- Table salsa that can be a firecracker
- 3 Serrano chiles (subsitiute as necessary med to hot variety)
- 1 large ripe tomato
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped white onion
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1/4 tbsp (4 ml) salt
- Chop together chiles and tomato with knife or food processor.
- Add onion and cilantro.
- Should be coarsely textured mix.
- Stir in oil and salt.
- Don't skimp on the chiles or you will not only loose the heat but the flavor. Best the day it is made.