Terriyaki Marinaded Grilled Sea Bass
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). Chilean sea bass fillets (1 to 1/2 inches thick)
- teriyaki marinade to cover
- Marianate the sea bass in teriyaki sauce 4 hours or over night.
- Grill over medium heat for 5 minutes on one side and turn over and continue grilling for about 10 minutes per inch thickness.
- The 10 minutes per inch thickness is a good rule-of-thumb for cooking fish.
- Chilean Sea Bass is a fish which grills very well since it is an oily fish
and does not tend to dry out while cooking. It also "takes" the marianate