- taco salad with no meat
- Jen V
- 8 oz (224 grm) cream cheese (softened)
- 8 oz (224 grm) sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 2 cup (475 ml) shredded mild chedder cheese
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- 1 small head lettuce (shredded)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 green peppper (chopped)
- 1 medium size bag favorite Nacho chips
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning together with a beater until smooth.
- Spread the mixture on a round platter (preferably 8 to 10 inch platter) you want the mixture about a half inch thick.
- Layer the lettuce on top of the mixture then add the pepper, onion, and tomato in consectutive layers.
- Top with cheese.
- Serve with the Nacho chips.
- It's a hit at every party! If you want a low fat version, use Light cream cheese and sour cream, but do not use no fat--hinders the taste.