- Cold pasta salad; perfect side for BBQs
- 4 cups (950 ml) cooked pasta shells, cooled
- 2 cans water packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 pkg. (10 oz) frozen peas, thawed
- 2-3 stalks celery, chopped
- mayo to your liking
- (1-2 red delicious apples chopped fine; optional)
- Mix all ingredients together, chill and serve.
- Vary the amounts of each ingredient as desired
- This is a recipe handed down from my mother. It is always a hit at picnics and barbecues. The amounts of each ingredient don't have to be exact. May vary according to your tastes.