- Mrs. Tim Clausing
- 1/3 head of broccoli
- 1/3 head of cauliflower
- 4 oz (112 grm). mushrooms
- 3 carrots
- small can black olives
- (other raw vegetables as desired)
- 2 pkg. refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1 pkg. cream cheese
- 1 lg. container sour cream
- Unroll crescent rolls onto a baking sheet.
- Crescent rolls should be rolled out flat.
- Prick dough with fork to prevent bubbling.
- Bake per package directions and let cool.
- Mix Cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Spread mixture on crescent roll crust.
- Dice vegetables.
- Layer vegetables on top of crust and mixture.
- Cut into squares and serve cold.
- Perfect appetizer for luncheons, baby showers, pot luck parties and holidays.