- Cheesy side dish - a favorite of kids
- Mrs. Tim Clausing
- 2 boxes hash brown potatoes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small block of velveeta cheese (or 1/2 a lg. block)
- Soak hash brown potatoes in hot water to rehydrate (about 15 minutes).
- Drain potatoes and place in baking dish or crock pot.
- Cut up velveeta cheese.
- Mix velveeta cheese and soup with potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.), stirring occasionally for 30 to 45 minutes OR
- Simmer in crock pot for 1 hour.
- Serve hot.
- A favorite at summer cook outs and pot luck lunches.