Super Bowl Sunday Casserole
- Carol K.
Serves/Makes:10 or more
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground beef
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1 lb (.5 kg). can stewed tomatoes
- 2 4 oz (112 grm). cans mushrooms, drained
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package shell macaroni, cooked
- 3 cups (700 ml) sour cream
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package sliced provolone cheese
- Brown ground beef with onions and garlic.
- Add spaghetti sauce, stewed tomatoes, mushrooms and the cooked shells.
- Layer the meat/shell mixture into large casserole dish alternating with sour cream, provolone and mozzarella.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- Great make ahead dish for any party.