- A tangy spread for crackers, cold cuts or raw vegetables
- Ruth W.
Serves/Makes:2 1/2 cups
- 3-6 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) roasted sweet red peppers, chopped
- 1/2 - 1 cup (225 ml) olive oil
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) white wine vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Let stand overnight at room temperature.
- Refrigerate if spread will not be used right away.
- Serve with salami, provolone, mortadella or
- as a spread with crackers.