- 2 cans Eagle Brand condensed milk
- 1 can frozen lemonade (small)
- 1 large cool whip
- about 50 ritz crackers
- 1 stick margarine
- Crush crackers, melt butter, add sugar to taste, place in a cake pan and press down to from a crust. (save some crumbs for top)
- Mix milk, lemonade then add the cool whip.
- Let set in fridge until firm.
- Sprinkle pecans and crumbs on top.
- I hope I did this right this is the first recipe that I have donated
This is one of my favorite desserts. I hope it will become one
of yours. It's awesome. Please let me know how things come out.