- a great, easy dish
- J. Peterson
- 2 pkgs. frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayo
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.) F.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions. Drain.
- In a mixing bowl combine broccoli, eggs, cheese, mayo and cream of mushroom soup. Mix well.
- Lightly spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into casserole.
- Bake 30-45 minutes or until firm. Enjoy!
- This is a family favorite that everyone in my family makes and loves.