- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). butter
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) parmesan cheese
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1 tsp (5 ml). basil
- 1 tsp (5 ml). parsley
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) boiling water
- cooked pasta
- Heat all ingredients except pasta on LOW heat until smooth (using a wisk helps).
- Just before serving add 1/8 cup (30 ml) boiling water to smooth.
- Serve small amount over pasta.
- This recipe is very rich and definately not diet!
The first time I had it found it almost too rich
but found myself craving it about a week later and had to get the recipe!
I find that serving this with a large green salad balances off the richness.