- 1 pkg (15 oz (420 grm).) of crushed Oreos
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) melted margarine
- 1/2 gallon (1.9 ltr) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 cups (475 ml) fudge topping (not syrup!)
- 9 oz (252 grm). container Cool Whip
- Mix together Oreos and melted margarine.
- Pat half into 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Cover with vanilla ice cream.
- Place fudge topping over ice cream.
- Spread Cool Whip over fudge.
- Top with remaining crumbs.
- I only make this once a year for my husband's birthday. He loves it, but needless to say it is not diet food! I've also had this made with orange sherbert, but I like the ice cream best.