Chicken-Stove Top Casserole
- A low fat casserole for the entire family
- K. Goins
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 box of Stove Top stuffing mix
- 2 cooked, cubed chicken breasts
- 1 can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 can 98% fat-free celery OR mushroom soup
- 1 soup can of milk
- Cook 2 chicken breasts (in the crock pot while at work if desired).
- Cut the chicken into cubes.
- Mix in a large bowl the chicken and the Stove Top stuffing (not spices).
- Add the 2 cans of soup and 1 soup can of milk and mix well.
- Place in a casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the Stove Top spice mixture evenly on top.
- Bake uncovered in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
- A co-worker gave me this recipe years ago and I have never yet found anyone who didn't absolutely love it...even people who tell me they hate Stove Top.