- meat and vegetables mixture with mashed potatoes on top
- K. Goins
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). lean ground beef (browned)
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 can green beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked mashed potatoes
- Brown the lean ground beef in a skillet with diced onions.
- Add 1 can of green beans and 1 can of diced tomatoes to the meat mixture and mix well.
- Heat meat and vegetable mixture through.
- Place in a casserole dish.
- Spoon mashed potatoes over the top.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Other vegetables besides green beans and tomatoes can be used, but this is how my family likes it best.