- ice pops made with jello and kool-aid
- 1 pkg. (any flavor) unsweetened kool-aid
- 1 small box jello (any flavor)
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) boiling water
- 2 cups (475 ml) cold water
- Disolve jello, kool-aid and sugar in boiling water, mix very well until completely dissolved.
- Add cold water, mix well.
- Pour into ice pop molds or small paper cups with popsicle sticks.
- Freeze until solid.
- These don't melt as quickly as traditional ice pops will in the heat.
They are very good and you can mix and match the flavors to your liking.