- Not a real burger; it's made out of candy
Serves/Makes:24, if each person only wants1
- 48 vanilla wafers
- 24 Peppermint Patties
- sesame seeds
- white Frosting (enough to cover each "burger")
- yellow food coloring
- Turn oven to 350 degrees (175 C.) F.
- Mix yellow food coloring and frosting.
- Place the wafers, flat side up, on an ungreased cookie sheet and place a peppermint pattie on top of each.
- Place in oven for about 1 minute.
- After you take the "burgers" out of the oven, spread the frosting on them
- Gently place another wafer on the top of the frosting and pattie.
- Put some water on the top waffer.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Wafers look like the buns, Peppermint Pattie looks like the burger and
frosting looks like melted cheese.