- frugual one
- 1 lb (.5 kg). hot sausage
- 1 meadium onion
- 2 cans of kidney beans
- 1 box of macaroni and cheese
- 1 can of tomato past
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) garlic (minced or powder)
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- Cook hot sausage in skillet over meadium heat until brown be sure to break
- the sausage up.(dont use patties)
- After cooking, drain.
- Add all ingredients except the macaroni and cheese.
- Add macaroni by itself to the chili cooking until tender.
- Prepare cheese by itself following the directions on the box.
- Place chili with macaroni in bowl and pour cheese over each serving.
- I cooked it for my wife, this is all we could find to mix up. She loved it!