- Very cheesy
- Tracy Prindle
Serves/Makes:full loaf of bread
- 1 lb (.5 kg) soft margarine
- 6 oz (168 grm) sharp Chedder cheese
- 3 oz (84 grm) Romano cheese
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp (10 ml) garlic salt
- Grate cheeses and mix together.
- In mixer add all ingrediants until well blended.
- Toast bread in toaster.
- Spread with cheese spread.
- Broil on cookie sheet until brown & bubbling (about 1-2 min)
- Unused cheese mixture can stay in refriderator up to 6 months. Keep in jar with a tight lid.