Sour Cream Graham Crackers
- K. Goins
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) melted butter
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) solda
- graham flour
- Combine 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream, 1 tbsp (15 ml) melted butter, a pinch of salt, 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar, 1 tsp (5 ml) soda and mix all together well.
- Add enough graham flour to make a stiff dough that can be rolled.
- Roll out to about a 1/8 inch thickness.
- Cut into squares.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) F for 30 minutes (or 400 for 10 minutes).
- This recipe is from Carla Emery's Old Fashioned Recipe Book, A Bantam Book.