- K. Goins
Serves/Makes:1 9x13 inch cake
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup (225 ml) coconut
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped nuts
- 1 pkg white or yellow cake mix
- 1-1/2 sticks margarine
- In a 9 x 13 inch pan, mix cherry pie filling and crushed pineapple.
- Sprinkle cake mix over top of above mixture.
- Sprinkle coconut and nuts on top.
- Cut margarine into pats and distribute evenly over the above mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) F for 50 to 60 minutes.
- This recipe came from the "150 Years of Pleasant Cooking" cookbook compiled by First Mount Pleasant Baptist Church of Franklin, Indiana.
This might be the recipe that's being requested. I'm not sure, but it is very good regardless.