- 6 English Muffins, split and lightly toasted
- 1 jar (5 oz (140 grm).) Kraft Old English Cheese
- 1/2 stick, butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) seasoned salt
- 1 can (6 oz (168 grm).) crab meat, drained
- In medium bowl, mix cheese, butter, mayo & spices until well combined.
- Add crab meat and mix well.
- Spread mixture onto English muffin halves.
- Place on cookie sheet in freezer for a few hours or overnight (covered with foil)
- Once they are very firm, cut them into quarters with large knife.
- Place under broiler until lightly browned (10-12 mins.)