- Joslynn Hon
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) melted butter or margarine
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag butter brickle chips
- Mix egg, butter and cake mix together.
- Press into bottom of a greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Mixture will be stiff.
- Top cake mixture with entire bag of butter brickle chips.
- Distribute evenly.
- Pour the whole can of sweetened condensed milk over the butter bricle chips and bake in a 375 degree (200 C.) F. oven for 30 minutes or until done.
- I am sure this is probably not what you were searching for, but it is a very delicious, rich and easy dessert.