- A non-fat dessert
- Angela Creighton
- 1 package sugar-free jello (any flavor)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) boiling water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) ice plus 1/2 cup (125 ml) cold water
- 1 carton fat-free or low-fat yogurt (any flavor)
- cut up fruit, any kind (optional)
- non-fat cool whip (optional)
- Mix the jello and boiling water until jello is dissolved.
- Stir the ice and cold water into the jello mixture.
- Stir until slightly thickened.
- Stir yogurt into jello mixture.
- Stir in fruit, if using.
- Pour into dessert dishes and refrigerate for at least two hours to set.
- Top with non-fat cool whip if desired.
- Mixture can be mounded in a baked pie crust and topped with non-fat