- Angela Creighton
- 6 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese, softened
- 6 eggs
- 11 oz (308 grm). sugar
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.) F.
- Grease a 10 inch spring form pan.
- Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs, and all but 2 tbsp (30 ml) of sugar until batter is light and fluffy.
- Fold whipped cream and vanilla into batter.
- Place batter in pan.
- Put pan in water bath to a depth of one inch.
- Bake for 1 hour or until top is very light brown.