- Rice, Vegetables and Meat rolled in an omelette
- Angela Creighton
- vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 carrot, chopped fine
- 1/2 zucchini, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) minced beef, pork, sausage, chicken or shrimp
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) steamed white rice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) rice vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- In a large, hot pan, fry carrot, beef, onion and zucchini in oil.
- When the meat becomes brown, add rice and stir-fry.
- Add vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Empty mixture to a bowl.
- To the pan, add the egg and cook only one side.
- Turn off the heat.
- Put the vegetable mixture on top of the egg.
- Wrap the vegetable mixture with fried egg.
- Put it on a serving dish upside down.
- If desired, serve with your favorite sauce.
- This is a good way to get rid of any leftovers. You can add any vegetables or meat to this dish.