- Angela Creighton
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (4 serving size) package lemon pudding
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) orange juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml) lemon extract
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) orange juice
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Grease a bundt pan.
- Mix together cake mix, pudding mix, 3/4 cup (175 ml) orange juice, oil, eggs and lemon extract.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
- In small saucepan, heat to boiling the remaining 1/3 cup (80 ml) orange juice, the sugar and butter over medium heat. Simmer for two minutes.
- Drizzle over cake.