Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). beef round cubes, cut in half
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). chicken cutlets, cut into 2 inch strips, crosswise, then cut in half
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips, and then cut in half
- 1 green Italian pepper, cut into strips and then in half
- 1 large red onion, cut in half and then into 2 inch strips, then cut inhalf
- 1 package cherry tomatoes, used whole
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). bottle Wishbone Italian or Robusto Italian dressing
- First,wash meat, and cut all ingredients.
- On skewers, slide on all ingredients, starting with beef, then red pepper, then onion, then Italian pepper, then chicken, then tomatoes, but you will develop your own routine.
- In a large tupperware rectangle container, or a large glass baking dish, lay skewers inside, pour Italian dressing over.
- Cover and marinade for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator, turning every 1/2 hour, or if you work you can leave them the way they are till you come back from work.
- Light your barbecue grill, let it get hot, then take skewers outside and put on flame.
- Cook for about 5 minutes on one side then turn, brushing with leftover dressing while they are cooking.
- Keep turning and brushing until desired doneness.
- Serve with a salad, and noodles or rice.
Every grill is different so start with 5 minutes per side and adjust to your grill and desired doneness. Hope you enjoy.