Italian Sweet Sausage Recipes
- A stove top recipe that is easy and delcious
- 1 package sweet Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped celery
- 4 potatoes, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped carrots
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Italian seasoning
- Brown the sausage, and add the onion and celery.
- Cook until vegetables are slightly soft.
- Add the other vegetables and seasoning.
- Lower heat and put a cover on the pan.
- This steams the mix in their own juices.
- Check the sausage and vegetables in about 20 minutes or so.
- When vegetables are fork tender, serve.
- You can add other vegetables, mushrooms would be very good. A sprinkling of Parmesan cheese is good too. I usually serve this with a fruit salad, and garlic bread. This is my own original recipe.