- Angela Creighton
- 6 cups (1425 ml) grated zucchini
- 4 cups (950 ml) sugar (can reduce to taste)
- 1 cup (225 ml) crushed pineapple, with juice
- juice from 2 lemons
- 2 pkgs. (3 oz (84 grm).) Jello (Peach, Apricot, Cherry or Raspberry)
- In large kettle, add small amount of water to zucchini.
- Cook for 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Then add sugar, pineapple and lemon juice.
- Boil for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat.
- Add gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Pour into jars and seal.