Orange Frosted Sugar Cookie
- frosting for cookies
- Sandra Dillehay
- 1 box confectioners sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) orange zest
- Enough orange juice to make of spreading consistency
- pat or two of softened butter (optional)
- Mix all ingredients.
- Add juice 1 spoonfull at a time to get the consistency you so desire.
- This was the way I saw my departed Mother do different icings and they always turned out pretty good to me. She used whatever flavoring she wanted to the icing to taste like and she always used a little butter mixed in. I would imagine you could use buttercream icing also just by changing the flavoring. Hope this helps.