- Yummy Syrup for your favorite breakfast breads
- debbie Monroe,WA
- 7 cups (1650 ml) pureed apricots
- 7 cups (1650 ml) sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) lemon juice
- 1 pkg fruit pectin (I like Certo liquid)
- Glass Jars with self-seeling rings & lids (I use 5 pints)
- In 2 quarts (1900 ml) saucepan add apricots & lemon juice, add sugar & stir bring to rolling boil on high heat & stir continuously for 1 min.
- Add fruit pectin & bring back to rolling boil, stir 1 more minute then remove from heat.
- Pour into hot jars & seal (just like jam).
- For best results place jars in 200 degree F. oven before you pour the hot syrup in them this helps keep the glass form breaking & helps them seal better.