- For Garlic lovers everywhere!!!!!
- My own creation
- 1 loaf french bread
- 1 stick butter softened
- 3 garlic cloves chopped finely (you can use less for a less potent flavor)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Parmesan cheese*
- Blend butter & garlic together until smooth and let stand 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.) F.
- Slice bread into 1-2 inch slices
- Add Chesse to butter mixture; butter one side of bread slice & place on aluminum foil.
- Repeat on each slice buttering one side & place on foil back into shape of loaf.
- Once bread is buttered, press ends together so that there is no room between the bread slices, fold foil compleatly around loaf you may need to add a piece to cover the top.
- *You can sprinkle a little Parmesan Cheese over top of loaf before baking.
- Bake for about 20 min or until butter is melted
- If you have leftover butter mixture you can store it in the fridge covered for a week or you can just find slices that need a little extra and add it. My family loves this bread we can't get enough. Be sure to keep plenty of stong mouthwash handy for goodnight kisses!