- Fried artichoke hearts
Serves/Makes:1 can enough for 4 people
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp (5 ml) milk, beaten into egg
- 1 can artichoke hearts cut into quarters
- italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Parmasen cheese
- Beat egg with milk.
- Mix Italian bread crumbs with parmasen cheese.
- Cut artichoke hearts into quarters.
- Dip in flour, then egg mixture then in Italian bread crumbs.
- Fry in butter over medium heat.
- Got this recipe from a good neighbor and serve them frequently. Must be very careful when frying because they brown very quickly
and burn if butter is to hot or if they are left on to long