Green Onion House Dressing
- dressing for salads similar to ranch dressing
- Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant given to Sandra Dillehay
Serves/Makes:Makes about 2 cups
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 3-4 green onions [chopped]
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) lemon juice
- 4 ozs. buttermilk
- salt [to taste]
- Lawrey Season Salt[ to taste]
- garlic clove crushed or garlic powder [to taste]
- Combine ingredients in bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Makes about 2 cups (475 ml).
- This was given to me by the waitress I had when I visited the Applewood Restaurant last week-end. I eat there often and it my favorite dressing. The Restaurant is located in Pigeon Forge,Tennessee. It is near Dollywood. I don't live very far from there. I hope all like it, to me it is excellent.