- old family recipe
- 16-18 chicken breasts
- 3 bottles Russian or French salad dressing
- 3 envelopes dry onion soup mix
- 3 small jars peach or apricot preserves
- In a large bowl mix together salad dressing, onion soup mix, and preserves.
- Add more preserves according to desire of sweetness.
- Pour over chicken parts and bake in 350 F. oven until sauce thickens
- usually 45 minutes, depending upon how many pieces of chicken you have.
- This recipe is so easy and is always a hit for company. There
should be plenty of sauce to serve over rice.It tastes even better
the next day, its a good do ahead dish also. Great hot or at room temperature.